Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Feelin' Good, Feelin' Great !

Hey Road Runners!

I have some cool things I'd like to share with you all, and welcome you into my world of running! I am going to recommend 2 of the coolest Nike+ running shoes that I have in my closet!

Now for starters, in order to be a great runner, you have to own great running shoes! If you are here in Scottsdale, I suggest that you check out the newest Nike store at Scottsdale Quarter. It just opened and it is 2 stories high! They offer running, tennis, basketball, and also golf. The staff is very outgoing and willing to talk to you about the products. The best part about the store is that you can try on a pair of running shoes and run on their treadmill before you buy them to make sure they feel good enough to buy.

For those who have never been to Scottsdale Quarter, check it out! It's like SanTan Mall, but even BETTER. Here's a pic.


Ok, so here are some shoes that you may want to go in and check out.

Here are my latest pair... Nike Free Runs.
These shoes are the next best thing to barefoot running. They shoes allow for improved natural foot movement compared to conventional shoes. I think they are a great strength trainer for your feet...which equals awesomeness. Really comfortable and I absolutely love them. I wear them for all my runs and for my weight lifting. I noticed that after running 10 miles in these shoes, my ankles hurt less than before! 


Nike Lunar Swifts
Pretty fun shoe. They are super light (8.6 ounces) and I barely hear my feet hitting the ground when I run in them. Great cushioning, great support for stability when running, and they have a reflective swoosh for when you are running at night time (how clever).


Both run about $85 each in the store. You may be able to get the Lunar Swifts for $50 at Finish Line. Don't forget to get the Nike+ monitor so you can monitor your runs on NIke Running.

A quick reminder for those who have yet to go pick one up!!....
Buy It. Love It.

Peace, 

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I would really like those pink and grey ones to be mine.

    ReplyDelete