Friday, December 10, 2010

210mi in 2010 Nike Challenge

Hey Bloggies!

Not only am I bizack, but I'm 22lbs lighter with GREAT NEWS...

I have officially completed my 210miles in 2010 Nike Challenge. I remember freaking out about the commitment of running at least 11miles a week to make the goal, but I have about 3 weeks left, and I am at 226.92mi. Come on guys...not only did I make my goal, but I beat it! Thank you to everyone that sent text messages and emails encouraging me to keep going. Thanks to everyone that left messages on this blog or my facebook statuses. I really appreciate the support, and you don't realize how much you helped me to succeed. The next question is....

Can I make it to 300 before NYE?!



This challenge has taught me so much about myself. I have developed discipline and strength. At first I thought that I was going to be running the night of 12/31/10 just to get to 210miles.

A person really never realizes their ability to accomplish a goal until they are staring it right in the face. I dare each and everyone of you to look your goal right in the face and accomplish it. The goal becomes easier and easier as you take steps towards accomplishing it. Nike doesn't mean failure. Nike is the Greek goddess representing victory and speed. So ladies, when you lace up those Nike running shoes, know that you are a woman of victory and speed.

p e a c e

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment