Monday, March 28, 2011

candy.

Fun gagets, toys, and apparel are what keep me motivated when it comes to running and fitness. You know me...I have got to look fly out there on the pavement. You never know, I might meet my husband at the next race (wink). Besides being shallow, I'm always looking for new ways to improve my pace and running experience.

So, just for blogging purposes ONLY...I went shopping at the Nike Store. (I'm so full of it)

Come on now. If the store has a treadmill in it, you should be a regular there when it comes to buying running apparel. I'm addicted.

The Scottsdale Quarters Nike store is DOPE.

Ok, now back to the shoes. I bought 2 pair.

Lunar Swift: I loved these so much from the last blog that I just had to buy another pair. The color is perfect for spring, and they are great for my short runs (2-5miles). This shoe offers soft cushioning plus support that adapts to every stride. It features a lower-profile midsole than the LunarGlide for a slightly firmer feel underfoot.
Lunar Glide+: UM. Can I say that this is my new favorite shoe?! I wear it to the grocery store, LACE UP crew runs, the gym, ect.... This shoe successfully blends cushioning and response through its dual soft core foam and firmer carrier to give you all the lightweight comfort you need without losing any support. In addition, the shoe’s entire design is specifically shaped to accommodate a woman’s foot, from its dynamic Arch Bridge for enhanced stability to the wedged carrier construction for unprecedented cushioning with dynamic strike management. Just go and try a pair on, you'll thank me later.

Peace,

Queen T.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you freak me out!

    1) you rock
    2) you run
    3) we have the same background
    4) I bought those Lunar Swifts last week
    5) This post is very appropriate to all my interview/pitching/presenting over the last week *wink wink*

    Love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete