Monday, September 27, 2010

The Countdown Begins...

Oh-EM-gee !



I have 5 days and 18 hours until the Phoenix AIDS 5K run !! You guys, this will be my first real race as a RUNNER. I am preparing myself mentally to really beat my new 5K time of 37:55. My goal is to get in under 37:30. I know I can do it!

I was thinking about what to wear, which shoes to run in...but ya know what? I could go out there in my pajamas and come in at 38:00..what really matters is that I'm out there for a good cause. I'm helping people that are living with AIDS in Phoenix.

If you'd like to run, it's not too late to sign up. http://www.aidswalkphoenix.org/

I'll make sure to take tons of pictures and post them so that you all can see the event.

CHEERS !

QLTiffany

7 comments:

  1. Ya you go Ms. Harris!!!!! You can do it I believe in you. I can't wait to hear all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gonna do great MT your a strong willed woman and wont give up without a fight do it for your peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.Harris :)
    Wow It is almost here!!
    I know you can do it.
    I believe in you Like you said your goingg to "beast it" :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you can do it. I love how youre running for a great cause. keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea go Ms.Harris u could do it.. we believe in u(: n hahah marias comment is funny jp..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a role model Ms. Harris! I can really connect with you about running. I don't like running because it is so hard on me since I have bad stamina. I really want to run, I just need inspiration and someone to help me get up in the mornings and to just do it. I started to run last year, but gave up because it was too hard. When I can find the time in my life to do it, I will definetely do it. You have inspired me!

    You are living proof that if you work hard at it, it becomes so much easier and more fun! Thank you and good luck at the race!

    -Jenny <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it Ms.Harris I know you'll do great!!!! Don't worry you'll look cute in whatever you wear! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete