Wednesday, October 6, 2010

great, just great.

This post is not a happy one.

I hate being limited. I just hate it. I have been running for months now, and of course now I can't. Roadrunners, this is serious. My ankle is swollen!! I have had this issue for about a week now, but I have been ignoring it and still running, but after last night's 2mi run, I am definitely a hurtin' unit. I have been icing my ankle for days, but this morning I woke up and could hardly walk!


What is it?! What's wrong with my ankle?! Am I being dramatic? Hell, who cares...running is my drug and the pavement is my crack house. Pardon me for being such an actress, but running is all I have!!

Ok ok, I need to chill out...it's a good thing Bevmo sent me a little coupon in the mail. They are having their 5 cent wine sale...guess who's taking a night off? Yep, I'm going to take tonight to recuperate and celebrate the weeks of running. Now, this is what I was talking about when I blogged about creating BALANCE in your life. Don't kill yourself running Tiff ! I have all my life to be a runner! What's one day off?

Thanks to all my friends that told me to chill out. This week's lesson::

RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression & Elevate)

 Peace,

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment