Monday, April 18, 2011

the things you'll find...

happy monday to my awesome readers. i hope you all enjoyed your weekend. i had a weekend filled with no activities...the only thing i did was sit out at the pool after my run with LACEUP.

many people decide that the treadmill is for them. i on the other hand dare to hit the pavement and see what mother nature has to show me. well, this saturday, i saw the prettiest thing during my run along tempe town lake.

people were out, the sun was shining, and of course...the birds wanted a piece of the pie.

we were only on mile 4 and we ran into this crane. how beautiful. i just had to stop and soak in the beauty of the nature around me.

hit me up at phoenix@laceupcrew.com if you'd like to run during the week.

peace,

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment