Tuesday, July 19, 2011

who is t.harris?

hey bloggies!!

my 1 year anniversary of blogging is quickly approaching (aug 27th), so in preparation of that, i feel it's only right to reflect on who i am as a runner for my new readers.


10 things you knew about me from my blog
1. i ran my first half marathon 1/16/11
2. i used to hate running
3. i belong to an awesome running crew
4. even when i vacate, i holds it down in the hotel gym
5. i was a vegetarian for 6 months
6. coach jay from nike campus makes my palms sweat
7. im a foodie and will blow calories fast
8. 'bloggie' is the nickname i give my readers
9. i'm addicted to nike scottsdale quarters only b/c of the treadmill
10. my ultimate goal is to run 'hood to coast' before i die


10 things about me you didn't know
1. blogging is therapy to me
2. i'm inspired by other running blogs (shout out to bangs on the run and thru the blue)
3. in the middle of mile 3, i tend to get a little antsy, but after mile 5, i'm coasting.
4. i think i'm cool because i ran in puebla mexico this summer
5. my favorite power food: cliff bars
6. after every run, i feel like trash talking
7. after every run, i usually trash talk
8. my students make fun of me when they see me limping b/c they know why i'm limping
9. my favorite place to run in phoenix is on the phoenix college track downtown (my knees thank me for it)
10. i tend to give the nod of acknowledgement or thumbs up to fellow runners during a run (sue me)

hehe,

qlt.

1 comment: