Tuesday, July 26, 2011

pre-run

i have guests from cali staying with me for a week. my friend and her boyfriend. cute young couple that loves to work out and have set personal fitness/weight loss goals. today, we ran and lifted weights after breakfast and exchanged rituals and fitness tips.

it was awesome. not the part about me being third wheel in the gym, but hanging out with 2 friends that inspired me to hit it hard.

anywhoo, i shared a little secret with them about a supplement that gives you ENERGY to the 10th degree. it was my best friend during my training for my first marathon back in 2010. usually after jack3d, i will run 10 miles and lift weights for like an hour and then do abs. now that's serious.

bloggies, meet JACK3D

i swear by this stuff. one scoop mixed with water or even powerade will change your life. it gives you energy and makes you feel like you can run a marathon, literally. i wouldn't endorse something that would actually kill you or something that is a waste of money. i have actually used the entire product and feel like i have experience enough to share the wealth.

right now it's on sale at GNC for only $24.99. tell em tiffany sent you.

qlt.

1 comment:

  1. I need some of this to jump start my vegas weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete