Tuesday, August 31, 2010

210 Miles before New Year's Day

What in the hell did I just do?

Friends, I just committed myself to running 210 miles before 1/1/2011 on Nike Running's website. I did the calculation, and I am FREAKING OUT !

This means I will need to run approximately 2 miles for 7 days everyday, until 1/1/2011 or run 3 miles 4 days out of the week. Friends, I'm gonna need your support because I really need to beat my goal of 210 miles. I think that I am going to run 3 miles because I really enjoy some days off to rest...plus this will be good for my muscles.



This is more than losing weight. This is about losing fear. I need to realize how powerful I am...especially when I begin to chose my thoughts (reference from blog #3). I am more than a conqueror and I am the master of my fate!

I will be looking to you all for support. I really need encouragement along this journey. If you're on Nike Running.com, I encourage you to run with me so that we can together become succesful.

Just like Nike said.... "Just do it" and that's just what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna BEAST on these 210 miles. Who knows...ya girl may just end up running 220 miles.

p e a c e .

No comments:

Post a Comment