Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today is the day !!

Hey !! Hopefully everyone had a pretty cool weekend. I wanted to check in with you all, and first thank you for all your support thus far. I have gotten a lot of positive feedback about this blog...hopefully I will motivate others to transform their lives.



I just got in from a 2mi run, and I gotta say, it was pretty motivating for me. All while I was running, all I could think about was this blog, and how excited I was to get on and talk to you all about running!I hope that everyone was able to get out there and start running or walking today.

If not...I strongly encourage you not to wait until Monday. Why do we always put things off until Monday? We have got to break out of that mentality. Same goes with a diet. If you decide to start a diet, don't wait until Monday to do it...start challenging yourself the second you decide! I've learned that when we over think things, we have the opportunity to talk ourselves out of doing something.

I have a running partner that usually doesn't get off work until late in the evening. I noticed that by time my partner got off work, I had eaten dinner, and was settled at home. By then, I told her that I was too tired and would go the next day. Well this week I took accountability for my actions and goals.

Key word ::        a c c o u n t a b i l i t y

What are your goals? What do you want to do? Define them, remember them, and celebrate them.

So back to my story...My goal was to start running. To get off my butt and take better care of my health. To invest in my mental and emotional stability. I got off of work daily at 330pm, and right fromwork, I went straight to my room, threw on my running clothes, grabbed my iPod and hit the door. I didn't even think about how far I'd run until I got out to the trail. After my run, I felt great, and I had my entire evening to myself.

You have got to start NOW! Don't wait! Your happiness is waiting for you. What's 20-30 minutes of meditation?

When you choose to control your thoughts, you have the ability to become POWERFUL.

Let's do this together. Let's become powerful.

Let the Sunday Funday begin.

c h e e r s !!

tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment