Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Creating Balance

Hey Bloggies!

So this weekend was awesome, I went to Las Vegas for a friend's birthday celebration. Of course it was Friday-Monday and we stayed at the beautiful Venetian hotel.


I'm sure you're wondering, "did Tiffany go running at all during her party weekend?" Well YES I did! You all would be so proud of me! I figured that I must create a balance in my life and hold true to myself. Just because I'm vacationing doesn't mean I don't deserve to do something positive for my health!

I woke up, and of course I was tired from the events the night before. I did not want to get out of bed, let alone go running in a busy city. I made up my mind when I brought my running shoes along with my pumps...I am a runner, and running is a part of my life. I called the front desk and immediately requested information on the gym.


Not only did I make my way to this huge gym, but I beasted on my run and beat my personal best! Yay Tiffany! I'm so proud of myself! I noticed that when I got back to my room, I had a huge smile on my face...and of course my friends were so proud of me for handling my business. This was a great experience, I even made friends at the gym (again, the corn ball in me).

After my run, I went to the Nike store in town. I just have to share with you all the laces that I bought for my running shoes. For only $4 you can walk away with some cool Nike red laces and save someone's life in Africa.


Join the movement. See, running can be fun....

Ok, so back to the lecture at hand. Creating balance is something that everyone needs to do in their life. Too much of one thing will have you off balance. Use me as an example...I can't starve myself of celebrating with friends, and my body and health don't deserve to go without attention. I encourage you to be disciplined, and control your thoughts.

Create balance in your life.

PAZ,

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment