Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Networking

Hey Road Runners,

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for all your support. I am sooo happy about being a runner. It feels good to have control over my thoughts and flesh. I feel like I am a powerful and disciplined being.

I have received so much support and encouragement about this blog...so I wanted to say thanks to each and everyone one of you for following this blog and participating in dialogue with me about running.

I'd like to introduce you all to the running blog that keeps me motivated. As you've probably guessed, it's on Nike Running's website.

http://inside.nike.com/blogs/nikerunning_reporter-en_US/

Nike has put together a team of running correspondents. They are all truly awesome, and they offer running advice for people like you and me that are becoming runners.


Check out this website, I'm sure you won't leave unsatisfied. If anything, you'll leave motivated and ready to reshape your life.

Until Next Time,

T i f f a n y

No comments:

Post a Comment