Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HOT WATER

Hey Roadrunners,

I did it! I ran 4mi yesterday people!! Can you believe it?! I am sooo happy right now, I could just scream across the state of Arizona. I went to a soft track at Phoenix College downtown where I ran with tons of people from the community. It was a great experience to be around people who had the same goals as me. I loved it!

I am so thankful for the track at Phoenix College because my knees don't hurt this morning! That concrete did nothing for my legs, except kill them! So here's the plan, MWF I will run 2-3mi on concrete in my neighborhood, and TTR I will run 4+ mi on the soft track. This will prepare me for the half marathon in January.

I just thought about something...I cannot wait to see and hear people cheering me on at the PFChangs half marathon. The thought of someone pushing me to reach my goal is awesome. That's what you all do for me, you push me to accomplish my goals. THANK YOU!

So of course, after my run I felt SUPER hyped up! I was so happy and pleased I didn't know what to do with myself. I took that energy and invested it in myself. I began to demonstrate the power of affirmation in my life long journey to be a runner.

I am a winner. I am a runner. Running is a part of my life. The words "no," "can't," and "not sure" do not belong in my vocabulary. I'm a woman in hot water...

Talk to you all tomorrow! XOXO

Ms.Road Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment