Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i'm a hustler baby.

Hey Guys!

I have soo much to blog about! I will try not to overwhelm you but I will make sure to leave you wanting more ;) I hope everyone is doing well this week on their running journey. I am becoming more and more excited about my life as a runner. I feel so good!

Many of you may feel like you don't want to run. But hey, don't ever be stuck in this situation...


Make time for exercise! Do it! If you don't, I'm afraid your health won't be good....and who wants to die due to something that they could've controlled? Today is a new day for you. If you are reading my blogs and still haven't stepped up to the plate, now is the time. Stop creating excuses for yourself.

((You too could be a runner if you stopped creating excuses for yourself. I'm proof.))

This weekend was great for me. I created a goal on Nike Running.com to run 12 miles in 1 week. It was Saturday night at 11pm, and I realized that I needed 0.60 mi to meet my goal. Of course Nike sees Sunday as a new start of the week...I jumped up and ran to the gym and hit a 5k. Hehe.

((That's right. I'm a hustler. I can't lose dude. I'm a hustler.))

With that, I wanted to say to everyone. Don't cheat. Don't take short cuts! Shiv Khera says, 'There are no shortcuts to success.You have to take the stairs. Your hard work will definitely pay off...so just stop cutting corners. Realize that if you cut corners you are only hurting yourself in the long run. 


 Hahaha. That's effen hilarious, isn't it? LOL. Ok, so that's it. Be a hustler. Real athletes hit the pavement hard. Do it.

Peace,

Tiff

2 comments: